Introducing Class DOJO
- Class DOJO is a tool to communicate quickly and consistently with parents/guardians.
- Class DOJO is also a behavior management tool for the classroom. It will act as a collaborative connection between teachers, parents, and students to share photos, videos, and messages throughout the school day.
- Class DOJO will also be used as a method for the distribution of Cougar Cash to scholars who display PRIDE throughout the school day.
- Parents, get the appropriate code to join from your Scholar's Advisory Teacher.
- Visit ClassDOJO.com and join the IIMCA Community.